retirement place

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

To be free and set him free




Not so long ago someone knocked at my door asking to enter my life. And not wide open still I opened it hoping that he could bring back some lost part of me. I kept on peeping on him from time to time. Smiling at his corniest joke, listening to the song he sing and enjoying his words and voice were the most unforgetable moment with him. I thought he is already the real man I’m looking but unfortunately he was not still. Seconds, minutes and hours had passed and he also passed away from my life.

But my thanks to him for giving me advices and strength to look at the brighter side of my life. Not an end but another start and not a sunset but another sunrise. To be free and to set him free…


0 comments:

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster