retirement place

Sunday, September 21, 2008

FOOD Trip

I decided to go to SM this afternoon to buy a gift for a special person. I was with my sister that time. While roaming around, i felt like eating but coudn't recognize what kind of food shall I intake. What a coincedence when we pass by the food court. My eyes started to twinkle...hahaha.
No doubt why my dad wants me to go to the gym and have a diet.^^ These are the foods that I ate in one hour only. Take note how much cholesterol I took in one hour....




Cassava cake by Salazars located at the food court of SM North Edsa.




Pichi-Pichi by Jack Hess.

Rainbow Brownies by happy homebaker.
A basic brownies base, frosted with a layer of chocolate ganache...and topped with a generous sprinkles of M&Ms and rainbow rice!



And lastly this homey made pancit canton with shrimp and kikiam. HMMMM smells good..taste good. of course because I made it...

2 comments:

The Dork One said...

kagutom!!!!!

wala to sa home-made puto mo tons!!!!

miss ko na yun?

shingling said...

hmmm
ill make them for you
next time kita tayo

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster