retirement place

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

One Morning in...


Daddy woke me up very early in the morning for a couple of words before theyll live manila to Pandan. This moment is always been irritating me. It is always been giving me a reason to let my tears fall down. How I really hate saying good bye to my mom and dad after some small arguments and endless advices. I know they care a lot but I cant still control my emotions. Is it being defensive or pride? The reason why I always argue with them is to hide my heartaches of goodbyes. I want to think that it is better for them to go home so that nobody will give me some irritating words. But deep inside they never see the pain I feel every time they pack their things and ride the car. This is the other side of me that nobody knows.

Nobody knows how hurting and how bloody my heart is every time I argue and exchange some words. That maybe the worst thing of being me, of being SHINGLING.

MOM and DAD I love you so much....Thank you for everything..

0 comments:

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster