retirement place

Sunday, December 14, 2008

A letter

Dear CMC,
Hello! How's life been treating you these days. I hope everything is good.
Well this morning, I felt very happy when I recieve a message from you. You complete my day again. Regarding last night's messages from me, It's all true. I really don't have the courage to say everything in front of you. You asked me last time about it, but i can't answer you. Just read this...
Well I really don't have the intention to feel this way. I thought it will be all for fun. But as days goes by, i can't help myself thinking about you. Everytime you visit me, I'm very happy. And the last time I felt this feeling was years ago. I know this isn't proper. I shoudn't feel like this. But i can't help this. I can't lie to myself. I can't deny the fact that I'm falling in love with you...But I can still manage my feeling. Worry not about me, I can still live without you. Ifyou love her, then be faithful to her. I'm letting you go...I will miss you..

Love,
Karla

0 comments:

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster