retirement place

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Jae Hee

He isn't that handsome for some eyes.But in mine, he is someone that I won't feel bad even i see him a hundred times.When he played the role of Lee Mong Ryong in the Delightful Chunyang, a korean drama, kinilig na talaga ako sa kanya. He is defenitely my ideal man. Hahahaha! I mean Lee Mong Ryong being played by Jae Hee. Everytime I remember the kilig moments there, I always feel inlove with Mon Ryong. From a childish/immature boy to a matured man who did everything for the sake of his love to chunyang. It was shown in the drama how love changes a person. Well if I'm going to tell the whole story here, i will take much of my time. Just watch the drama and im sure you will like it.Lee Mon Ryong here is a bad boy like, witty man. I really love his character and his moves, expressions and everything about him. And Jae Hee is just a perfect choice to play his role.
Here some pics of Jae Hee.



























Photos taken from http://www.flickr.com/photos/27445238@N08/sets/ of BEBEKAMKAM
Thank you so much

0 comments:

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster